The group has returned; the blog is back too!

It's already the month of November!  The group flew to the USA on September 7, 2019 and came back to Grenoble on September 19th.  It's time to bring this blog back to life by sharing some of their experience with you.

But first, I have a confession to make.  After all this preparation...an unexpected turn of events.  On September 5th, I found myself in hospital with a little health problem which meant that the group left on September 7th, but without me.😞  
You can imagine how disappointed I was! 😞
But c'est la vie.

The students had a fabulous trip and I can share some of their photos/videos with everyone.

To start, here's Michèle's photo of the group at Dan O'Brien's ranch.  Photos of the many bison they saw will be posted soon.




More later.
My best,
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12 (D-51) South Dakota / The Lakota / The Black Hills

Day 20 (D-43) Famous Lakota leaders and a painter (for later on the blog)

Day 44 (D-19) Yellowstone history: yesterday in French, today in English!